Thursday, June 12, 2008

Vroom! Vroom!

Unlike most of my previous blogs which I enjoy posting while I am actually doing what I'm blogging about, this blog is about what I did today (I know, I know, I posted after-the-fact a bunch of times during the X-Country road trip, but I still usually did them while moving in the car. Whatever).
Lisa and I took the Bandit 1200S out for a 117 mile jaunt. I needed to drop off Rapunzel's camera and I figured we could swing by the Harley dealership to check for gloves and facesheilds (a new one every year isn't a bad idea). At Punz's pond we saw some of the biggest tadpoles I have ever seen! These things were as big as frogs, but just no legs, and a big ol' tail. Very cool. Not much at the Harley shop except some gorgeous way overpriced bikes. I can't justify spending so much for one bike the amount that I could get two rock solid Jap bikes for. They all lean into corners and torque their way out, but how come the Harleys look so friggin' good? Oh well.

Lunch at The Ground Round. Eh. Not so good.

THEN... Off to Bluin's Suzuki to check out the DL650 V-Strom and those sumbitches asked me if I wanted to take it out for a spin! Cagey bastards. I spose I'll end up with one in the next year or so.

I need a bigger toy box.


No Frisky quote tonight, just happy thoughts of a beautiful ride with my Baby holding on...

1 comment:

Bored Housewife said...

We think the same thoughts...I love it. And you. And wrapping around you on the bike!!