Saturday, June 21, 2008

I haven't forgotten

I know I need to blog about the FunTown trip, so here it goes...

Rode out on the sixth grade bus and got to share a seat with a sweet young thing named Lisa who wasn't opposed to snuggling. When I say young, I mean she was 32 as compared to my 39 years, not that she was 11 like the rest of the sixth graders you sickos.

Got plenty of exercise walking around the park, from the Dragon's Descent to the Excalibur and back, a bunch of times. Bumper boats were a blast, but don't waste your time getting in line for the go carts, it's more fun pushing a grocery cart.

Then the ride back with a neck kinking nap.

That was that.

Since then I haven't been too busy. I did make a new poster, I'll try to post that later.

Out for drinks tonight at the Black Bull Tavern in Rockland.

See ya' there...

1 comment:

Bored Housewife said...

We ended up having an even better night than that, though, didn't we? Lovely drinks with some great friends and rocked the eff out to an amaaaazing band with even more great friends!!

I hope your headache fades and we have so much fun!

And my biggest hope of all is that I get to sleep over soon...