Saturday, June 7, 2008

Insomnia

I think I might be sensitive to caffeine.

Last night when Lisa and I got back from "First Friday" (in Leonardtown, MD, check it out if you get the chance) I had a Cherry Coke from Moe's (a fast food burrito joint) the I had left over. That was about 9-10pm. That kept me up til 1am messing around and playing solitaire. Now I've been up since 4:30am just lying here (and playing Majong, just a trial, but for only $2.99 I think I'll buy it. At least it's cheaper than the Chuzzle I bought for $9.99, but I think I've gotten my money's worth with that one already).

The birds just started chirping. Usually a beautiful sound, this morning I'm just too tired.



Today we are going to drive up to Washington D.C. and go to the National Portrait Gallery. I think the Stephen Colbert portrait is on display :-) Hold on, I'm gonna look...

Nope. I think we missed it. It was supposed to be at the National Portrait Gallery until April first. Oh well, I hear it is a cool place just the same. Well, maybe not COOL cool, but museum cool.



The sun is up now and it is foggy outside. Not because of low hanging clouds, but because it is so ungodly humid out. I think it will be 97F today. Hell, it's already 75F and 90% humidity and it's only 6:30am. Wherever we go, I hope it's air conditioned.





We can never go back to Arizona!

No comments: