Thursday, June 5, 2008

Right back at it

We took a day off and slept in. Ahhh. That felt good, got rolling at the crack of noon and headed in to Pittsburgh to check out the Photo Antiquities museum. Got to stop at Chik-fil-A for my fav fast food (although the super-sonic breakfast burrito is gaining ground).



The guy at the museum was very interesting in his info tour and we got to pick up some Daguerreotypes and tintypes and it was really cool if you are into that kind of stuff like me. The stereographic 3-D images were really impressive in the way they conveyed depth. Lots of cool old pix and hand tinted slides and such.



The Pirates were having a game against the Braves so we couldn't find a place to park for the Andy Warhol museum and we ended up heading back to Daves to get there before they got home from school and work. Oops! We found the Golden Fingers massage parlor on the way back and check to see if they had time/room for a couples massage. JANGO! Not a bad job for Chinese women, usually they don't get deep enough, but this ol' girl did a good job. I know she must've seen my nuts when she did my legs. Oh well, occupational hazard.



Back at the ranch, had some yummy meat loaf from Boston Mkt and took some cool shots of the girls and Ben. When it got to be bed time for Ben, he didn't want to stop the upside down rides Lisa was giving him and cried when he was made to stop. I think I have a new favorite picture.

As with all children, too much is never enough and my sweet pea Anna cried when I said we would be leaving the next day, and again after I finished reading "Don't ride your elephant to school". Breaks my heart and warms it at the same time to know how much she cares. I'll be back Anna. That reminds me, I need to practice big miles on my Bandit 1200s if I'm ever gonna do that tour from Fort Kent to Key West on Route 1.



Just entered West VA for the first time on my way to Lisa's sisters house in Leonardtown MD. Only 6 hours in the car today, another short one. Yay!





First off, it was a half and half, technically...

1 comment:

Bored Housewife said...

Five million dollars for a blow job??

I am having so much fun crossing this country with you. I really do loathe those middle states, though. They irk me. I'm sorry for being so irritable. The truthiness of the words, "I love you more today than yesterday" have never made me giggle more!