Tuesday, June 10, 2008

RDHS Graduation 2008

Holy Crap!
It's friggin' hot in this gym.
These folding chairs make me wish I was even fatter than I already am, or at least that I had more cushion in my butt. I didn't think I had a boney butt, but I can sure feel bones in there grinding into this steel pan I'm perched on.

Amazingly, this is only as boring as I expected it to be. I expected it to be pretty boring though. Only two crying babies, but the loud one is sitting behind me.

Thank god I expected it to be hot and dressed for the occasion, otherwise it would be totally Not Scottish.

Krissy and Josh (I came by Krissy's invitation, but I shot portraits for both of them) turned out to be the shortest girl and boy in their class so they got to walk in together. That's about the only cool thing so far. I'm not expecting it to get any better.

I forgot to put the CF card in my supa dupa camera, so no pro shots by yours truly. Rapunzel let me borrow her camera though so at least the family will get some shots.

Roni let Jess use the camcorder to film this since she had a higher vantage point, I don't know what instructions she gave her to film or whatever, but the current development is that the camcorder has run out of batteries (pronounced BAT-trees) and we are only 45 minutes in to what should have been called, "The Caroline Curtis Scholarship Award Acceptance Show" cuz holy shite, that bird is gonna need a satchel to carry out all the scholarships she will be dragging out of here tonight. Seriously, she is getting a free ride to whatever school she is going to this year. She received at least 10 and probably 12 (I know she got a couple TBA ones and there are 8 of them).



Well you're not just waisting your time. Ya know?
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

1 comment:

Bored Housewife said...

I really believe graduation ceremonies are designed as torture.

Well my foot hurts so we're even!