Sunday, May 25, 2008

Rockland Skate Park

Today is turning out to be the best weather this year. Lisa called me so this is the best day this weekend :-)

Fox wanted to go to the Rockland Skate Park @ RDHS so I sent out a myspace message to a couple local skate rats saying I would be there at 1pm in case they wanted some pix. Those guys didn't show up but the park is full of local talent and some promising young talent too. When I leave here I'll upload some of the choicest shots.

Devon is taking some shots too and I'll put some of his up too.



What do you think son? Want your old man to be president?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love the shots!!

It was worth every one of the 76 dollars that phone call from the stupid ship cost just to hear your voice. Hehehe...


Well you didn't have to LIE about being gay...