Friday, May 30, 2008

Pregnant Kitty

Oh pregnant kitty what have you done?
Why is there a little boy afraid to pick you up?
Did his brother use you as a weapon, once upon a time?

Some mysteries will never be solved...



Except the chicken and the egg mystery.
It's obvious that the egg came first and it was from some bird that had "Relations" with a bird of another species and their mutant offspring was what we now know (without question) to be the origin of the species we call chicken.


Ha! More like a vitoxin Collins

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That's what you think!! And yet your argument does not sway me. It is as flimsy as a chinese bucket--holding no water. However, you are magically delicious and I love you fully. I am also getting aroused because your hand just slipped up my shorts to caress my ass. Score!!