Saturday, August 9, 2008

Seussical the Musical

Today was busy. We got up and Lisa and I got a good bike ride in, then we showered and took the gang to Pemmaquid Point after fish tacos at Paco's Tacos.
When we got home I finished up burning the 183 best shots from Trina and Les' wedding the day before to a cd then busted out a 30 minute nap.

Now we have the whole group (9 of us) in the balcony at the Camden Opera House which has wooden auditorium seats as opposed to the cushioned ones downstairs for $4 more. These are seats with a good view though, but next time I'll pony up the dough for the good seats, and prolly get a babysitter.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Aaaaaaah, babysitters! Now you're singin' my tune! ...unlike the mayor of Whoville...

Oh, and did I mention yet today how infintely I love you?? Like, totally infinitely. Heh...