Sunday, August 10, 2008

I've been thinking...

As I look back at the past few posts it comes to my attention that not only am I appreciative that I have a spell checker on this BlackBerry, but I wonder if I can invest in a grammar checker to install here also.

Maybe I should proof my work a little better or maybe just go back and edit my previous posts instead of calling attention to my incomplete thoughts so hastily thumbed into a phone.

Has everyone done themselves the favor of visiting Lisa & D-Man's blogs? What am I saying, if you are reading this you probably wrote one of them.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I did, I did! I wrote one of them! And I read the other, so I guess I'm like double cool. Or something.

Oh...and I do. Love you, that is.

Unknown said...

I probably wrote the other.

Spell checkers are great. I got one after I accidentally cast a sorcerer spell instead of a cleric one.