Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lives coming together

The trip across the country was as smooth as could be.
Best traffic imaginable, hardly ever slowed down.
Picked up D on the way back while running through NY and he loved the ride in the big truck with the cat and kitten in the cab.
Left Spanish Fork at 2:30 Sunday afternoon, and rolled into Mid-Coast Maine 74 hrs later.
We let the truck sit that night, but unloaded the next day completely so we could take the truck back to the rental center on Friday on our way to Old Orchard Beach for the weekend with three other families.
I can't ever remember the Atlantic ever being so warm in Maine before, we spent hours playing in the surf. Kids loved it and behaved like a dream. What a good time.
Next day we spent almost 12 hours at FunTown SplashTown and had another unbelievable day. The weather was perfect, the water (on the slides) was perfect, the mosquitos weren't bad. We rode it 'til the wheels fell off.

Now it's time to unpack

1 comment:

Bored Housewife said...

Let's not unpack.
Let's just clean out the house and then sell everything and be vegans and Budhists and meditate a lot and ride bikes a lot and have so much sex that OUR wheels fall off.

I am tired.
The stress has morphed but even in its new incarnation it is but a whisper of the old version.

I am where I belong.

You are the one with whom I belong.

The end.
...but from the end comes the freshest start of New Beginnings possible.

I love you with all my heart and with every single one of my plethoric emotions.