Saturday, November 15, 2008

I like Mexican food, right?

Normally I would say, "Hells to the YEAH! Have you got any?"
but this morning I woke up with the same "oh my god I'm stuffed, I can't believe I ate that many burritos, what was I thinking" stomach ache that I went to bed with. What's up with that?
Oh whelp. Nothing a little hike through the Usery Mountain recreation area (North East of Mesa, AZ) can't cure. (Pictures to come, I traveled unusually light, just BlackBerry, camera gear, and clothes)
OMG! OMG! OMG! I think where we are going for lunch, Pita Jungle, has schwarma. I frickin LOVE schwarma. Only problem is all my memories of eating schwarma in the Middle East end with an over eating stomach ache. I think I might have a mild form of over eating retardation. But I accept that about myself.
We are staying with the artist Meg Harper (www.megharper.com) and her husband Torre and it is magic. Check her out, she's awesome.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: